View video's in FL Studio.
FL Video Player 2 comes as a demo version in FL Studio and needs to be purchased separately if you want to view extended video clips.
This plugin is included in Signature Bundle and in FL Studio + ALL Plugin Bundle.
Keep in mind that FL Studio is not a video rendering package and cannot export video footage. FL Video Player 2 can only be used to view videos or to rip audio from videos into FL Studio. Audio is streamed into FL Studio, just as with any other audio plugin, however to achieve best synchronization and quality for exported audio tracks, it is highly recommended to export the audio as wave file and use it like a regular audio track inside FL Studio.
What's new in Video Player 2 ?
- New vectorial UI to match FL Studio 12
- Completely rewritten to improve compatibility, stability and video-FLStudio sync performance
- SMTPE display support
- Now uses FFmpeg decoding to support most video formats inc (.avi, .mov, .mpeg, .wmv etc)
- Read the manual entry here
- FL Studio registration is needed to buy and use this plugin.
- Video Player 2 works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- General FL Studio system requirements apply